My Personality Type is ISFJ
What does that mean? Well I think that the following ISFJ personality traits describe me well.
- Supportive - I enjoy helping others achieve their goals (big or small) as I find the act itself to be fulfilling.
- Reliable and Patient - I strongly believe that doing things carefully and meticulously is worth the extra time that is usually required.
- Imaginative and Observant - Empathizing with others and seeing things from their point of view is something I enjoy. I also find it to be a useful trait both as a professional and as a human being.
- Enthusiastic - I get quite excited about projects and causes that I can contribute to in order to make a positive difference.
- Loyal and Hard-Working - I find the following description to be fairly accurate in my case - ISFJ personalities often form an emotional attachment to the ideas and organizations they’ve dedicated themselves to.
I love taking photos of places I visit, my dog, delicious food, and random things I find fascinating. Usually, I share my photos on Instagram.
I love exploring new places and usually try to travel at least once or twice a year. My favorite vacation to date was in Florence, Italy. I find the city's history and architecture to be fascinating. I also loved the food and coffee.
Speaking of food, eating it is something I also thoroughly enjoy. My favorite American meal is definitely a Cheeseburger with Fries from Maxwell's Beef in Downers Grove, IL.
Meanwhile, my favorite traditional food is homemade Banitsa from my native Bulgaria. It goes amazingly well with plain yogurt on the side (trust me)!
I also enjoy being a part of the broader gaming community. Lately, I have become a big fan of Twitch.tv which is a social video platform for gaming and creativity. My favorite gaming channel on Twitch is LIRIK and my favorite creative/educational channel is UX_Adam.